Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy days.

I'm writing this entry from a rocking chair in my entertainment room, YAY! I have my feet propped up and a laptop in my lap...so happy. There is still a lot to do in here, but it's at the minimum and that's good enough for now. The paint is on the walls (still have to do the doorframe and baseboards), the floor is swept (not mopped), the desk is set up, my crates of DVDs and books (missing a WHOLE CRATE OF BOOKS!!! WTF!!!) are in here, and the art will be ready to be hung later today or tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm picking up a queen-sized futon mattress from Sarah and Erik to put in here until my broke ass gets a couch. I still need bookshelves, an entertainment center and a TV, too. It looks great in here, really!!! I kinda shocked myself. Of course, I'm picking apart every little flaw, but at least it's mostly done.

I'll have my first company in here this weekend...a big, sexy man!!! We're gonna hang out and watch a movie...it'll be nice. I enjoy talking to him so much, and to tell you the truth I have a major crush going on. The good thing about this is that he likes me too! Hopefully there will be many, many more good times to come. ;-)

I haven't gotten a chance to see Julie this week...hopefully things will slow down a bit next week and we can hang out. As far as I hear, everything is still basically the same.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update since I am so excited to be able to blog in my entertainment room! YAYZ!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment