Friday, June 18, 2010

Struggling.

I can't really say everything is great, but it doesn't suck either.

A lot has happened since I blogged last. Rob broke up with Kari, we all made up and are friends again...I just can't get the sick feeling out of my stomach. This is just a reminder to myself that I have absolutely nothing to do with their relationship and I have my own shit to get up and do. I just can't stop thinking about all of this for the past couple of days and I've reached my breaking point. If he ignores me, I'm sad. If he talks to me, I miss him. If I see her, I'm wondering. Tonight, I'm wondering. I let my mind go and it immediately starts wondering what he's doing tonight...knowing more than likely that he's with her.

Sometimes it hurts much more than I'd like to admit. Granted, I have bounced back beautifully from this. I feel good about myself and I know that I didn't do anything wrong. I realize that the fault is all his, and I realize that we aren't getting back together. I don't know what I need right now...someone to tell me how beautiful and worthy of love I am? It's been another rough week...between work, PMS and all of the Rob/Kari thoughts I'm having a difficult time functioning.

I really hope the weekends get easier as time goes on. I have to stop this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment