Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been way too long again!

There has been little to no drama in my life lately, which is the main reason I haven't blogged, LOL! Everything has been mostly boring. Thanksgiving was nice--although I could have used some more room in my tummy to accommodate all of that food. It's been so damn cold lately! Right now as I type, it's 18 degrees outside. I am turning into a large block of ice. My nose and fingers are constantly freezing. It snowed last night and it was on the ground this morning when I woke up...that was really cool! It's been a long time since I've had a proper winter. I just wish it wasn't so damn cold outside, LOL!

I have come to a conclusion about men. I triple-dog-dare any of you to try to prove me wrong. Here is my conclusion--every single man (ie: no relationship, not married, etc) is a complete retard. There are plenty of nice married men out there. There are plenty of nice guys who are in long-term relationships. But that's it. No more nice single guys. Single men are either complete douches, or they're awesome but shallow. Some suffer from Peter Pan syndrome (never wanna grow up). Or they just want to fuck (falls under douche category). I have lost complete hope in men. I am exhausted of going on dates and feeling pressure to have sex right away. I am exhausted of finding 'average Joe' types attractive--because all an 'average Joe' wants is a smokin hot blonde. Fucking computer geeks spend way too much time online and their idea of what is actually attainable for them is COMPLETELY out of whack. So here are the categories again...
DOUCHE. This is the guy on match.com with his 5 pics of himself in different backwards ballcaps, 3 of which include 5+ of his even douchier friends. Probably tailgating. They are 99.9% shallow beings, and therefore ignored by me. Too bad there's no "non-douche" filter on match.com, LOL!
SHALLOW. I have the biggest problem with them, and I could go on for hours. There are 2 guys that I can think of off the top of my head that I would be a great match for. Both are on the goodlooking side of average, a little soft around the middle, with some underlying issues that would meld well with mine. However, they are both shallow fucks who would never consider dating me. Shallow people make me crazy.
PETER PAN SYNDROME. Look, I'm not being unrealistic here, am I? I'm 28. Most women my age are thinking about getting married and starting families. Why is it that so many men are hiding behind their PS3's and Wii's, WoW and Left4Dead?? Dude, GROW UP!!!!
JUST WANT TO FUCK. A guy knows within 5 seconds of meeting you whether or not he wants to fuck you. The problem is, I'm trying to *get to know* you. No, I will not fuck you on the first date. Because if I fuck you on a first date, there will probably not be a 2nd date. If there *is* a 2nd date, it will probably be you calling me for booty and not an actual date. Please try to get to know me a little bit before you try to put it in me. :-)

So yeah...I'm officially a bitter old lady. I'm gonna build up my yarn stash, get a couple of cats and prepare myself to live the rest of my life alone knitting with my kitties. It'll be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment